- Sélima is a lawyer at the Tunisian bar. She holds a Master’s Degree in Public and Financial International Law from the Legal, Social and Political Sciences Faculty (Tunis II).
- Sélima’s practice is focusing on Business law, Private Equity and Corporate law. She has also an extensive experience in Pharmaceutical Law and in Data Protection Law. Her recent experience includes advising multinational and local companies in Corporate and Commercial law matters. Sélima managed numerous legal projects in MEA and Europe and collaborated in legal aspect of humanitarian projects across Africa.
- She also provided legal assistance in PPP and Concession infrastructure projects in Tunisia and abroad.
- She joined Jurismed in 2022 as Senior Associate. Prior to joining Jurismed, Sélima practiced law during several years in renowned local law firms. She has also been for five years the head of legal NWA for Merck Group.
- Sélima participated in several trainings related to Intellectual Law provided by Paris Bar, Arbitration provided by ICC, and corporate law and stock exchange law provided by the Tunis Bar Association.
- Sélima speaks Arabic, French, English, Italian and Spanish.
Areas of practice
Corporate Law/Private Equity/ PPP & Concession / Pharmaceutical Law / Data Protection Law.